About the Library Program
The Library Program supports and reinforces the educational goals of the school and students. The program supports and develops the following skills:
- Enjoyment of literature and improve literacy.
- Introduction and exposure to a wide variety of literature.
- Locating and selecting resources appropriate to their needs.
- Source and evaluate information.
- Appreciate that learning is a lifelong experience.
Each class has a regular 30 minute session per week for book exchanges and/or literature sessions. The use of library bags is encouraged at all times to protect our valuable resources.